JOB REFERENCE NUMBER 2020 AIX – 2026
BUSINESS AREA High Security Printing + Government Solutions / State Printing Houses
FUNCTION Referent / Spezialist
LOCATION French speaking, African Region
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a European headquartered, worldwide leader of High Security Paper – for high quality banknotes, Passports, Visas and alike .
- An important mission of the Business Development Team is to provide the organization with up to date and accurate visibility on the market, the competition and the success of our positioning. It is also very important to ensure the best visibility on the key region with regular visits to customers/prospects and participation to trade shows.
- The purpose of this position is to be the representative of Business Development Department on the field in the French speaking, African countries.
TASKS / AREA OF ACTIVITIES
- Meet government officials to introduce our organization and our offer, references and advantages
- Identify regional/local branding tools (exhibitions, associations, press) and use it
- Collect information on all pertinent projects, competitors, potential partners
- Propose a business development plan to the Business Development Director for validation and then implement it
- Maintain regional lead tracking with efficient synthetic information (economic, strategic, scope) and accurate evaluation of chances of success
- Success evaluation will be based on number of customer/prospect developed and number of projects that become new leads. It is expected that this position will bring huge information on our market in the region.
- New position, thus will require especially a structured mind-set and good proactivity.
Position without existing office. A new office will be created. It will require a good self-discipline to succeed
- Business Development Director and central business development team (Asia),
- Rest of Business development Team (World Wide),
- Sales Team (Europe),
- Product Team (Asia),
- Solutions & Bidding Team (Asia).
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS /INTERESTS
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in Multinational Corporation, preferably with good knowledge in High Security Paper or High Security labelling (Hologram etc.) industry
- Perfect oral and writing capacity
- Good knowledge and strong network in Government Solutions and Stateprinting houses is a plus
- Technical ability to understand the whole offer of our client’s systems and make presentation from high level decision makers to operational teams with fairly technical knowledge
- Previous project management experience or jobs involved with large amount of data analysis would be advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in understanding complex operations flow
- Strong in legal sense and able to handle detailed business or legal terms and conditions
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong entrepreneur spirit and problem solving skills, together with good interpersonal/ communication skills and able to work independently on project management
- Being conscientious and attentive to details with a high quality and consistency of data accuracy is a must
- Time management, efficiency, ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Solid understanding of regional business and cultural diversity
- Honesty and Integrity
- University level education, ideally an engineering degree or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English and French – spoken and written.
- Additionally another African language would be an asset.
- Preferred is a manager who is based in Western Africa
- Home-Office is possible
If you are interested in this position, either use
…send us your application documents to CVs@aixecutive.com, or
…call us at +49 89 99 650 750